We Are Here To Make The Most Of Your Nullcon Trip!
In 2023, we are highly proud to be organizing the 14th Edition of Nullcon Goa—Goa being a small state in India, is not merely a state but a feeling of peace for many. Every individual attending the conference, be it a student or a CEO of a company would totally agree that regardless of the number of times you visit Goa, it never gets old. Here are a few suggestions to make your Nullcon journey more memorable:Near By Accommodation List
Note: Nullcon doesn't have any relationship with the above hotels & resorts, It's just an effort to provide the nearby accommodation options to the event attendee.
Participants need to do business with them at their own responsibility.
Activities To Do In Goa in September
- 1. Visit Dudhsagar Waterfalls
- 2. Rafting in the Mhadei River
- 3. Visit Naval Air Museum, near Bogmallo Beach Resort
- 4. Take a tour of Chapora Fort and Aguada Fort
- 5. Grab a drink and relax at popular beaches in Goa such as Anjuna, Baga, Candolim, and Vagator.
Explore Quality Food At These Restaurants
- 1. Non-Veg & Veg: Cavatina By Chef Avinash, in Benaulim
- 2. Non-Veg & Veg: John's Seagull & Joets Bar, in Vasco
- 3. Non-Veg & Veg: Tato, in Vasco
5. Pure Veg: Cafe Real
- 4. Non-Veg & Veg: Martin's Corner, in Betalbatim, in Panjim
- 5. Pure Veg: Cafe Real, in Panjim
Goan Specialities You Must Try
- 1. Try Bebinca, a popular dessert in Goa.
- 2. Try Poi, Goan bread.
- 3. Shop for Cashew Nuts, in a variety of flavours from markets in Goa.
- 4. Made of coconuts and cashews, Feni is a popular local drink of Goa.
- 5. Shop for Goan Handicrafts at local markets.