|For 4 or more participants||5%|
|PASSES||EARLY BIRD RATES ( ONLY
ON ONLINE REGISTRATION
(TILL 15TH JUNE)
(16TH JUNE - 31ST JULY)
(1ST AUGUST - TILL SOLD OUT)
|INDIVIDUAL INVESTMENT PASS
|CORPORATE INVESTMENT PASS PASS
|3 DAYS TRAINING PASS
*All rates are exculsive of taxes, GST 18%, and payment gateway fee will be charged additionally.
|Features||STUDENT PASS||INDIVIDUAL INVESTMENT PASS||CORPORATE INVESTMENT PASS||3 DAYS TRAINING PASS|
|ACCESS TO THE CONFERENCE|
|LUNCH / TEA - COFFEE|
|NULLCON HACKER T-SHIRT|
|ACCESS TO THE NULLCON NETWORKING PARTY|
|ACCESS TO THE SELECTED THREE DAYS TRAINING|
|TRAINING COMPLETION E-CERTIFICATE|
- When registering, you explicitly agree to our Terms and Conditions, which may be modified by us from time to time and available here.
- All rates are exclusive of taxes.
- Payment gateway charges are applicable additionally.
- All passes are non-refundable. If you are unable to attend, you may substitute another attendee in lieu of cancellation. To substitute an attendee, please email us at [email protected] with the copy of your original event ticket. The substitute facility will be available till the 7 days prior to the event date.
- 100% advance payment for registration.
- Nullcon reserves the right to cancel the training in case of less number of registrations, Nullcon will inform the attendees at least two weeks before the actual training date in that case.
- Nullcon training venue may be different from the conference venue and the training attendees will be notified about the venue details almost two weeks prior to the training dates.
- For Student Pass:
- Attendees who have registered under student pass have to bring along and produce a valid and original College ID card of the current year at the registration desk. In case the attendee does not have a valid ID card he/she will have to pay the difference in amount for an Individual or Corporate pass (whichever he/she chooses) at the registration desk. Photocopies of the ID cards will not be entertained, even if attested.
- Distance learning institute students will not be allowed under student pass.
- Registration fees do not include the cost of travel and lodging. All delegates are requested to make their own arrangements and any associated fees for any other availability of services.
- Code of Conduct: We are 100% committed to providing a welcoming, safe, and friendly environment to our Nullcon community. By participating you agree to follow and respect our Code of Conduct.
- Photographic & Video Terms: During the 5 days of the conference, pictures and videos of the event activities and attendees would be captured by the organization team. This will be used with or without edits for multimedia activities like social media, marketing reports, blogs, short clips, etc. An attendee is permitted to use hand-held cameras and/or smartphones to take photographs and capture digital images for personal, non-commercial use, provided the photography is not disruptive. Photographs may not be published, sold, reproduced, transmitted, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited in any manner whatsoever. Should you not wish to be filmed or photographed, we kindly request you not register for the conference.
- Usage of information: Nullcon may disclose your personal data to third party service providers engaged by Nullcon to assist in the conduct of the event (e.g. training, venue, logistics, registration desk setup, mobile application provider). Information you provide when registering for or participating in an event managed or co-sponsored by parties other than or in addition to Nullcon may be shared with those parties, and the treatment of such information is further subject to the privacy policies of those parties. Except as described herein, Nullcon will not disclose your personal data to any other third party without your consent except where required to do so by law.
- General: Nullcon reserves the right to change, amend, add or remove any of the above Terms & Conditions in its sole discretion and without prior notice. If one or more of the conditions outlined in these Terms & Conditions should become invalid, the remaining conditions will continue to be valid and apply. These Terms & Conditions apply to all event participants (attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors).
- The views expressed by any event attendee, speaker, exhibitor, or sponsor are not necessarily those of Nullcon. All attendees, speakers, exhibitors, and sponsors are solely responsible for the content of all individual or corporation presentations, marketing collateral, and/or advertising.