We at nullcon feel proud to be at the forefront of the IT Security arena in the Asian IT Industry. With the fourth event in the row, we continue to deliver the latest information and research on technical, strategic and business aspects of information security which helps organizations take proactive and protective measures to safeguard their critical data and assets. Nullcon security conference is well known for responsibly disclosing new vulnerabilities, risks and attacks on computers along with their prevention mechanisms. The event is aimed at bringing together thought leaders in the security space to share their knowledge and experience.
- For press/journalist registration and pass kindly send an email to pressrelease_at_nullcon_dot_net.
- Click here to see what the leaders say about us.
- In case you require any press related information please drop a mail to above address or call Antriksh Shah at +919922900657.
As a drive to create more awareness about this conference, our team are working on a series of articles which are co-related with the talks that will be presented by Eminent speakers from the world of IT Security thru relevant media.
Some facts and figures
- According to data released by National Crime Records Bureau, the total number of cyber crime cases registered during the period 2009-2010 has raise sharply from 420 to 966 cases.
- The total number of Government websites, which have been hacked/, defaced during 2010-2011 is in a range of 200-250.
- Sensitive technologies like internet banking, IVR telephony, GSM Cellular networks, CAPTCHA implementations, smart grids are vulnerable and subject to attacks. These were demonstrated live at Nullcon Goa, Feb 2012.
- This year, new vulnerabilities and malware infection techniques will be discussed. Talks on technologies like internet banking, telecom applications and services, critical applications used in BFSI sector, mobile applications, set-top-box hardware which are subject to attacks, would be taken up along with their mitigation solutions.
- More than 300 participants attended nullcon Goa Feb 2012.
This is the first time that nullcon is being organized twice in a single year and also the first time that the event is being held in NCR. The drive behind this event is the tremendous support from IT security community and the huge demand to address critical security issues plaguing the industry today.
The event is spread over a period of 4 days (26th - 29th September 2012) at The Leela Kempinski, Gurgaon. It comprises of expert security training programs, talks, panel discussion, executive briefing, award ceremony and excellent opportunities to network & collaborate with the industry luminaries. Registrations have been opened up from 15th June 2012.
Day one keynote by Mr. Janardhana Swamy, Member of Parliament (Lok Sabha), India Talk Title: Security and Politics?
Day two keynote by Global Security Evangelist and renowned speaker. Mr. Richard Thieme. Talk Title: Staring into the Abyss.
Talks by experts focusing on attacking and defending, telecom applications, mobile USSD code, Digital Set-top-box hardware, mobile applications, cybercrime and the underground.
Prototype sub-event: An excellent opportunity/platform for organization to speak/showcase/present (30 Min Talk) new innovative security technologies to the conference attendees to attract industry recognition and to promote their brand.
15+ Exhibitors from security industry.
25+ presentations by security experts on ground breaking defensive and offensive security technologies.
Security Training by industry experts on deep technical and critical security sbjects.
Null Job fair for hiring the best in the security industry.
Attendees from varied Industry verticals.